Just sold this University City Condo – Welcome to this sought after, 6th floor, upgraded unit with parking stall. Overlooking Crowchild Trail, you have views of the University of Calgary and COP. At 718 square feet, this 2 bed and 2 bathroom unit is very functional, with each room having its own walk-through closet to en suite bathroom, a washer and dryer hidden away in a cupboard in the kitchen, in unit furnace and air conditioner, this place is ideal for living the compact life. Perfect for students, professionals that work down town, or anyone looking to live within walking distance of a c-train station, the University City Building 2, is steps away from grocery stores, shopping, pubs, and stores of all kinds. With granite countertops and laminate flooring, upgraded appliances, forced air and fan cooled air-conditioning and heat, storage locker and parking stall, this place is great for renting out or calling home. Listing agent related to sellers. – Kyle Stone, Calgary Real Estate Agent with Sotheby’s.
Recent Blog Posts
- 4 Main Reasons to Buy Real Estate Now!
- 6 Signs of a Good Calgary Realtor
- West Dover 2-Storey, backing onto walkway from Kyle Stone of Sotheby’s International Realty Canada
- Sotheby’s Spring 2014 Housing and Economic Outlook with Kyle Stone of Sotheby’s International Realty Canada
- Calgary Real Estate Board February Housing Statistics from Kyle Stone with Sotheby’s International Realty Canada