Sold this 3 bedroom condo in Tuxedo, Calgary – Welcome to this updated, move in ready, 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath, main-floor condo. The unit includes new hot water tank in 2010, new furnace in 2010, new clothes washer and dryer in 2010, new dishwasher in 2011 and the condo building had new shingles put on in 2006. Have you always wanted a 2 piece en suite bathroom off the master bedroom with walk-through closet? Because this place has it, no longer do your guests need to share the only bathroom. This self-managed condo offers lower maintenance landscaping, little overhead with few expenditures, and is able to keep the condo fees to a minimum at only $120/mth. With some recent major expenditures on the exterior of the building, you can move in, worry free. Located just half a block off Center St, catching city transit is easy and you are in the Car2Go zone. Close to groceries, amenities, and parks, getting something close to down town at an affordable price is hard to come by. This place is turnkey ready – just move your stuff in. – Kyle Stone, Real Estate Agent with Sotheby’s.
Recent Blog Posts
- 4 Main Reasons to Buy Real Estate Now!
- 6 Signs of a Good Calgary Realtor
- West Dover 2-Storey, backing onto walkway from Kyle Stone of Sotheby’s International Realty Canada
- Sotheby’s Spring 2014 Housing and Economic Outlook with Kyle Stone of Sotheby’s International Realty Canada
- Calgary Real Estate Board February Housing Statistics from Kyle Stone with Sotheby’s International Realty Canada