Sold this listing in the Santana Estates of Calgary – This great home in Santana Estates is situated on a quiet road across from a park with finished basement and west facing backyard. Ideal for a growing family with lots of space to utilize with open concept kitchen and living room, finished basement, and a west facing backyard for some sunshine. Enjoy some privacy in the master bedroom with east facing windows to awake with the rising sun and your own 3 piece en suite. The finished basement comes with a three piece bathroom, 2 rooms with closets (which can easily be turned into bedrooms by enlarging the windows), and a bonus room. New carpet and toilets throughout the house 1.5 years ago, new exterior paint 3 months ago, hardwood on the main floor, and central vacuum, this home is move in ready. Close to elementary schools, Nose Hill Park, golfing, outdoor rinks, and public transportation, this location is truly a great place to raise a family. With ease of access to the Deerfoot and ring road, it is less than an 18 minute drive into d.t. – Kyle Stone, Real Estate Agent with Sotheby’s.
Recent Blog Posts
- 4 Main Reasons to Buy Real Estate Now!
- 6 Signs of a Good Calgary Realtor
- West Dover 2-Storey, backing onto walkway from Kyle Stone of Sotheby’s International Realty Canada
- Sotheby’s Spring 2014 Housing and Economic Outlook with Kyle Stone of Sotheby’s International Realty Canada
- Calgary Real Estate Board February Housing Statistics from Kyle Stone with Sotheby’s International Realty Canada