Just helped a happy buyer get into this sweet up/down in Bridgeland, Calgary – You are going to love this home and it’s awesome location which is outstanding. It sit’s on a quiet street high up on the hill and it has a very nice view of downtown from both levels. This house is in fantastic condition up and down and the floor plan on the main level and in the suite is just excellent. The hardwood and tile floors on the main level are beautiful and all the rooms are very spacious. The suite is really lovely, one of the best I have ever seen, again with large bright windows all thru out and there is a plan in place to increase the size and add a extra bedroom if need be. Half a block away is a large tot park and the walk into downtown and or the LRT station is very short. Really there isn’t any work to be finished here, live in and or have a fantastic rental property, it is up to you. The house is fully furnished and the owner rents it out for up to 4000 monthly on a regular basis. A great return on investment. Just move in and enjoy.
Recent Blog Posts
- 4 Main Reasons to Buy Real Estate Now!
- 6 Signs of a Good Calgary Realtor
- West Dover 2-Storey, backing onto walkway from Kyle Stone of Sotheby’s International Realty Canada
- Sotheby’s Spring 2014 Housing and Economic Outlook with Kyle Stone of Sotheby’s International Realty Canada
- Calgary Real Estate Board February Housing Statistics from Kyle Stone with Sotheby’s International Realty Canada